24 Jul Scholarship
The Junior League of Monterey County, Inc. (JLMC) Scholarship is awarded to a female student with financial need, pursuing higher education in order to obtain a degree that will help her impact women and children in our local community. The applicant must demonstrate a strong sense of volunteerism. The applicant selected may receive as much as $1000.
- Female enrolled for Spring Semester 2018 full time as an undergraduate or graduate student in a Monterey County college, university or vocational school OR an online accredited program
- Living in Monterey County
- 18 years or older at the time of the application due date
- Demonstrated Financial need
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher
Please review both the requirements and the required supporting documentation. Applications must be submitted online through the link at the bottom of this page, and all supplemental attachments e-mailed to the JLMC at email@example.com by 24 March 2018.
Required Supporting Documentation: E-mail all of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your full name is on every page/document:
- Unofficial transcript(s) from current and most recent-previous school, if applicable
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) report showing family contribution amount
- Copy of driver’s license, ID card or passport
Brevity and clarity in your responses is appreciated. For your convenience, we have included a pdf containing all the information you will need to complete the questionnaire beneath the link to the Scholarship Application.
– February 17, 2018: Application available
– March 24, 2018: Application due date
– April 7-21, 2018: Finalist interviews
o Finalists will be contacted via phone to set a date and time.