24 Jul Scholarship
The Junior League of Monterey County, Inc. (JLMC) Scholarship is awarded to a female student with financial need, pursuing higher education in order to obtain a degree that will help her impact women and children in our local community. The applicant must demonstrate a strong sense of volunteerism.
- Female currently enrolled full time as an undergraduate or graduate student in a Monterey County college, university or vocational school OR an online accredited program
- Living in Monterey County
- 18 years or older at the time of the application due date
- Demonstrated Financial need
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher