Transferring to JLMC

If you are a Junior League Member who wishes to transfer your membership to Junior League of Monterey County, the process is simple.

  1. Contact your current Junior League Secretary to request an official transfer.
  2. Upon receipt of your transfer request, the Junior League of Monterey County President or Membership Vice President will welcome you, as well as to coordinate any dues or information needed to complete your record.
  3. Nominating and Placement Committee will reach out to Active transfers with to discuss placement options. The Sustainer Director will contact new Sustainers with information on activities.